Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wisdom From Proverb.

I was reading the book of Proverbs last night. I thought after reading so many "wise" book from the secular world, I should be looking into the Bible for more wisdom. Since the bible is the word of God, who is better than God when it comes to knowledge and wisdom.

I have read the book of Proverbs in the past before, but it does not give me any inspiration on wisdom. Yesterday, I would not say that I am very inspirated be what I read, but there is one verse which strick me, because it is mention by a lot secular "guru".



Proverbs 4:23
Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts (GN Translation)
Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life . (NSA Translation)
As You Think So You Shall Be.
Sound familiar, well it was in one of my previous post. Well reading all those secular book do have its usefullness. Now when I read the bible, I will read it from a different point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home